 Marketplace / Shopping / 8489
Re: SW 2002 sightings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:04:40 GMT

We have 2002 in Idaho. I saw some at TRU and Shopko.

Rose

"Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message
Humph...nothing yet for ANY 2002 sets at my local TRU and Walmarts (in
Utah). What gives? In fact, I even had one Wal-mart person tell me that
their Wal-mart wasn't going to even carry Star Wars LEGO anymore....must • be
a rogue Wal-mart.  Anyone else suffering from a 2002 set draught?

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Yes, Maine before Michigan...just when I thought I was on the most remote
fringes of the distribution lines.  Overall, it seems WalMart and TRU are
neck-and-neck this year as far as first sightings.  On the basis of
substance of those first sightings, WalMart comes out shining with the • first
to boast the Cloud Car and Vader.  I have yet to see the Ewok Attack • anywhere!

-Matt