 Marketplace / Shopping / 8462
8461  |  8463
Subject:
More 2002 Finds - Wal-Mart, NJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:16:44 GMT

   Hi all,

   Acting on a request from one buyer and a tip from Matt Sekerak,
   I hit a Wal-Mart around here (Edison NJ) on the off chance that
   they had something--and they'd JUST put them out.  They had virtually
   the whole 2002 line, save Ep II and items over $30.  I picked up
   7119, more 7139, more 7101, 8010 (the Technic Darth Vader!), another
   4712 Troll on the Loose (they had Flying Lesson but I left it be),
   a couple 4714 Gringott's, and 4797 Ogel mosasaur thingie.  They
   had virtually everything in stock.  I didn't manage to clean them
   out, either, so if you're quick you may be in luck...!

   best

   LFB