 Marketplace / Shopping / 8403
Re: 7181 $50 USD at TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:39:54 GMT

Yep the $50 for 7181 was for 2 days after Thanksgiving only I'm afraid.

Saying that, I was at my local ToysRUs and they had a big pile of them
marked at $60(ish) instead of $100 (not sure of the exact price as I didn't
take much notice, but it was definately 60 something)
I see that they're back up to $99.99 on the website, so it may be worth
looking at your local store.

Richard.

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey Y'all:

Was that a special for the day after Turkey day only, or is it still • going?
I might get one at that price...too bad I didn't notice this sale sooner.

-- Hop-Frog