 Marketplace / Shopping / 8373
Re: Znap Helicopter 3552 $5.99 at Ross
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:52:50 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> writes:
You know, the one with the motor and battery box.  The ones at my local Ross
were pretty ripped into though.  YMMV.

We talkin' about the same Ross?  'Round here, it's a discount clothing
store.

Yup, that's it.  I think its full name is Ross Dress for Less.  They have a
section of discontinued toys in one part of the store.

Really?  I was not aware of that.  Probably too late now though, now
that Black Friday has come and gone.

--Bill.