 Marketplace / Shopping / 8310
    Free childs Legoland season pass with purchase at TRU —Renard Graham
   I am in the San Diego area for business and I noticed that the local TRUs have a deal where if you buy $29.99 worth of Lego they will give you a coupon good towards a free childs season pass at Legoland. Is this at other TRUs around the country, or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)