 Marketplace / Shopping / 8307
  Current sets at Costco

My Costco (Charleston, SC) had the following sets (info is as best as I can remember) 4706 Harry Potter - Forbidden Corridor - MSRP $30, Costco $24 4707 Harry Potter - Hagrid's Hut - MSRP $30, Costco $24 7316 Life on Mars - Excavation Searcher - (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)