 Marketplace / Shopping / 8283
    Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case —Matthew Gerber
   (...) But of course! 8?) (...) Yeah, that's about what I figured (see other posts). But for die-hard collectors, who'll probably have several complete mask sets, this would kind of be the "ultimate" way to permanently showcase one full set. In fact, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case —Todd Kubo
   (...) :] Well, Matt of course. I would have liked it if it had enough pockets to hold ALL the masks they have released, officially and then some. This folder can't hold the LLC exclusive, nor the Silver Hau, and only one of the other masks, Infected (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Plus you've got new stuff coming next year, including the gold plated masks (since none of us here seem to have won the real deal...8?( ) (...) Which SD? 8?P I'm in Santa Maria...agricultural armpit of California. Matt (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)