 Marketplace / Shopping / 8278
    Re: Legoland Shopping —Thomas Stangl
   You don't need to pay admission IF you get in and out of there fast enough, but I doubt you can do so if you hit the bulk section, as it is about as far from the entrance as you can get (they've moved from in front of the model shop, up to where the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Legoland Shopping —David Schilling
   (...) Last year I went down there for a few days around Christmas, and spent the better part of one day looking for every single pink brick (plate, really) that they had. The idea was you could build an ornament, and as long as it fit in a certain (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)