 Marketplace / Shopping / 8266
Re: $15 Lego Bucks coupon for LOM #7317
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:46:37 GMT

Thanks, I don't think we have gotten that one since we just moved to a new
house the mail forwarding takes a while.
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
The current mania magazine.

Rose

"Renard Graham" <rgraham@topcon.com> wrote in message
I have seen these coupons popping up for sale on ebay.  The say
manufacturers coupon and they are good for $15 off on the Lego LOM #7317
Aero Tube Hangar set.  Does anyone know where they are getting these?