 Marketplace / Shopping / 8261
  25% off coupon at Smarterkids.com

Hi all, Smarterkids.com just added lots of Lego sets including Harry Potter series(not the castle). Use coupon code EPSR4 to save 25% ($40.0 or more), more coupons on dailyedeals.com for this site. Have fun shopping. (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 25% off coupon at Smarterkids.com

(...) Plus they also currently have a 4% rebate on ebates.com. Christopher Wiggenhorn wiggenhorn@stat.umn.edu (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Unfortunately (for me atleast) their shipping charges seem to be a flat 10% of your order, no matter what you get. Troy "Doantrang Le" <doantrangle@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GME07A.5FE@lugnet.com... (...) Potter (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 25% off coupon at Smarterkids.com

Unfortunately, all I get is "We're sorry. You've encountered an error." when I try to add anything to the Cart, whether I am going through Ebates or separately. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)