 Marketplace / Shopping / 8230
Re: TRU Star Wars bundle packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
I haven't seen anyone post this, but for at least a few weeks now my TRU has
had two Star Wars bundle packs.  One has the Gungan Sub with another smaller
SW pack for about $30,

Gungan Sub and Naboo Swamp, IIRC.

and the other has I think the Sith Infiltrator with
two other smaller SW sets.  I don't remember how much it was, but both are
labeled as being 50% off origanal price, just like the ones we saw about a
year or so ago.
David

The second one I saw had Naboo Fighter, Flashspeeder and one of the other $10
SW sets (Speeder Bikes ?)

I spotted these high on a riser at TRU, they had no shelf space to put down
where the crowd could get to them.

Ray