 Marketplace / Shopping / 8224
  Blue tubs, Toa

At Toys R Us today I asked a Lego rep and was told that TRU had received the last to be made blue tubs, and Toa cannisters are all done for 2001 except possibly for some Toa now in transit from Switzerland. I bought the last blue tub and passed up (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue tubs, Toa

Alright, I was jumping to conclusions there about Toa. But blue tubs are still history. Another interesting thing: in just four days, TRU Manhattan sold an entire wall of Creator, and the final 24 blue tubs, and now has no basic bricks at all (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)