 Marketplace / Shopping / 8195
    WRONG DATE IN FIRST POST: US S@H Specials, Oct 24 - Oct 30, 2001 —Paul Sinasohn
   Wrong date listed insubject! (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: WRONG DATE IN FIRST POST: US S@H Specials, Oct 24 - Oct 30, 2001 —Maggie Cambron
   How did I miss them (or should I say how did I NOT miss them!)?? Anyway, thanks Paul, for getting the specials! Maggie C. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)