 Marketplace / Shopping / 8173
    LEGO pens at Michael's, games at Circuit City —Maggie Cambron
   Here are the LEGO related items I've found in the sale flyers of the Sunday papers (U.S.) this week: Michael's Arts and Crafts has the LEGO pens for $9.99 this week. Picture shows the Soccer pen boxed, and also two other pens, one with a brown (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO pens at Michael's, games at Circuit City —Maggie Cambron
   (...) It just occurred to me that if this is the regular price, then it should be possible to use the 40% off coupon from the front page of the sale flyer and get a pen for $5.99. Maggie (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)