 Marketplace / Shopping / 8167
8166  |  8168
Subject:
Shipping supply bargain at Sam's Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:56:12 GMT

Don't know if this was just a local offering but in case you're at Sam's Club
over the weekend you may want to check this out.  I found an "Internet Postage
Starter Kit" in the office supply aisle offered through NCR and stamps.com for
$1.91.  It includes the software and an offer for up to $25 in free postage
from stamps.com, but even if you don't use them (I may not bother) there are:

150 three part label sets
40 two part label sets
60 9x12 envelopes
60 #10 inkjet envelopes
40 #10 window envelopes
6 greeting cards and envelopes
8 matte postcards
24 invitations and envelopes

primarily for inkjet printers but the labels are usable on laser printers too.
Box is bigger than the size of a ream of paper.  NCR number 903149, the item
number on my Sma's receipt was 938497 "postage kit".

BTW I didn't see any LEGO.

Maggie C.