 Marketplace / Shopping / 8150
8149  |  8151
Subject:
Anything at Tuesday Morning Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:32:56 GMT

I received a flyer last week indicating a re-opening (after
restock) of the Tuesday Morning stores yesterday (16 October),
but wasn't able to get out there myself.

Did anyone go, and if so, was there any Lego?  My flyer didn't
have any listed.

I note that back in May, they "re-opened" on a Tuesday, but didn't
put the Lego out until Friday according to
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=7489

Thanks

Paul Ferguson
Lugnet member #147