 Marketplace / Shopping / 813
    Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Gene, I bought 4 of those last night, plus a whole bunch o others for parts, and had no problems. They might be running out! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly) —Gene Rodriguez III
   Scott, (...) and had (...) Placed my original order yesterday afternoon around 3:00 pm EST. Other items on the order remain, but the entire order for Outback Airstrip was wiped out. Couldn't they have just reduced the quantity to an acceptable (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)