 Marketplace / Shopping / 8088
  Fred Meyer sale

Fred Meyer has instore 25% off coupons. They have Harry Potter sets and some clearance Lego. Rose (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale

Much to my surprise I found the Droid Escape and AT-ST (?), the one with Chewie, on clearance. They also had the desert skiff and the catapult (castle) set on clearance. they still had the droid fighter and flash speeder for full price, go figure. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)