 Marketplace / Shopping / 8042
  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001

(...) LSAH is sold out of the 5807 sets. Also, The woman I spoke with said they currently have the following Harry Potter sets in stock ready for shipping as of 9/20/01 at 1 p.m. EST: 4706 Forbidden Corridor 4708 Hogwarts Express 4709 Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001

When I called Wednesday at 1PM Pacific (4pm Eastern) they were sold out. The rep told me they had only about 5 to start with anyway. Paul (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001

Well, there IS a reason I had them listed under "Extremely Limited Quantities", you know ;-) I normally don't even list anything they have less than 10 of, unless it is something out of the ordinary I know there will be interest for. Otherwise, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)