 Marketplace / Shopping / 8023
  Harry Potter available at S@H for immediate ship

Hi all, I have news! I just got off the phone with Enfield and they have the following HP sets available *now*: 4701 Sorting Hat 4708 Hogwarts Express 4706 Forbidden Corridor 4709 Hogwarts Castle 4702 Final Challenge 4704 Room of Winged Keys 4723 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter available at S@H for immediate ship

Just called. Actually had to wait on hold, which is odd. Was looking for 4723, which I was told was on backorder, so they must ahve gone through them quick. The lady did say that they were expecting a shipment tomorrow, next week, and on October (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter available at S@H for immediate ship

(...) I called S@H late Thursday afternoon and ordered the HP sets. When the phone rep realized I wanted to buy all of them she offered a package deal. The package deal # is K4709 and costs $199.99. It includes all the HP sets except 4708 Hogwart's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)