 Marketplace / Shopping / 7973
Re: KBKids Daily Surprise - 3409 Soccer Championship Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 01:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Today's KBKids.com daily surprise (Mon 3 Sep) is
3409 Soccer Championship Challege for $39.99

See it at http://www.kbkids.com/mp/surprise.html

Still to high for me, but some might be interested.

Speaking of high prices, I noticed the new Jack Stone large 'Police HQ' set
at WalMart today <set:4611>. 137 pieces for $68.88 works out to about $0.50/
piece on average. That price is approaching what Duplo sets have been selling
for. Is this a new trend, or are the pieces really worth that much ?

Ray