 Marketplace / Shopping / 7960
    Re: 5533 Red Fury - $25 at Zany Brainy —Troy Cefaratti
   These were on clearance around here (Cleveland, OH) about a month or two ago. I believe they are all gone in this area now. They also had Turbo Command for $30. Troy David Wertz <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 5533 Red Fury - $25 at Zany Brainy —David Wertz
   Yes, I saw the Turbo Commands here a couple of months ago as well and bought the last one they had, but I didn't see the Red Furys until friday. They were off in a different section with a few other clearance items. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)