 Marketplace / Shopping / 7931
Re: Mos Espa Podracer for $30 at KB Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:36:52 GMT

This is retroactive? You can use the card on the same purchase?

I did not try this, but I do not believe that you can do it this way.  The
gift card is rung up as part of the sale, but there is no cost for it.

I guess a Better way to say it would have been "Mos Espa Podracer plus $10
worth of free stuff for $40 at KB Toys."

Troy