 Marketplace / Shopping / 7919
    lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!! —Christopher Layton
   I tried access to LEGO website and Shop@LEGO. It really SLOWWW!!! Couple days I went access and no problem immediately load and keep moving. But now, I tried to enter and take over 3 minutes, not even complete yet. I have DSL high speed internet. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Yeah...there's something wrong there right now...I've seen slowdown steadily over the last few days, to this point, where pages will not even load. I'm on an 800k DSL connection, so no problems here. Perhaps a denial of service attack, or an (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)