 Marketplace / Shopping / 7878
    SPECIAL AND LIMITED DISCOUNT OFFERS ! —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, Before my start of vacation, I propose you special discount offers, available from today and until the 12th August (following available stock). For example: 6089 (Stone tower bridge) = 23,52 USD ! (without tax) 7150 (Tie Fighter and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: SPECIAL AND LIMITED DISCOUNT OFFERS ! —Emmanuel Fouquet
    Hi Legofans, Just this mail to tell you clearance sales will end this sunday on DYA website.....after, it will be too late for a long moment !!! Have a nice week end, Emmanuel. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)