 Marketplace / Shopping / 7855
Re: Should I buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:08:16 GMT

|Yeah, I meant set 2147.  If your catalogue does not have set 1817 and you
|want it, I would be more than happy to send one your way.  Melody:  What
|country are you from?
|
|As for the Forest Flyer post earlier; are they really sold out?
|
|Keith

In lugnet.market.shopping, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Keith Kirchoff writes:
I don't know if my previous message got posted; I had computer problems.

So here it is again.

In the most recent shop at home catalogue, in the "limited quantities/last
chance" section, they list the 2174 Dragon Fly as one of the sets.  On the

Cool!  How much is the 1817?  I want one of them!!!  I am not sure what the
2174 looks like???  I think you mean 2147! :P  Someone emailed me telling me
about that it was available (1817)... I think they were just trying to tease
me :/  But if someone were able to get them for me that would be cool! :)))

The two sets appear to be kind of rare, but, I just purchased the guarded
inn from the mania magazine and am afraid of spending too much.  So what do
you think?  Are those two sets worth the buy?

Afraid of spending too much?  Is there such a thing? :P  If I were in
America, the stores would love me!... just remember... you only live once! haha
I reckon you should get them!

According to Lugnet's price guide, the Dragon Fly retailed for over $20,
which leads me to believe that that is a good bargain...

yes, $28!  What were Mania asking?

KEith

Mel