 Marketplace / Shopping / 7845
  Re: 5978 = 26,80 USD !!!

(...) I have bought a number of times from DYA with no problems. I recommend ordering from DYA & Emmanuel. Julie (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5978 = 26,80 USD !!!

snip (...) Like I said, I'm new here so forgive my ignorance. You can order from Emmanuel as well? His posts are a little cryptic (understandably since he is posting in a non-native language) so I wasn't sure what he was offering. He also sells (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5978 = 26,80 USD !!!

(...) I meant that in the sense that he runs DYA and is very good at responding to any questions you might have. Julie (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5978 = 26,80 USD !!!

(...) Ahh, that makes things much clearer. Thanks alot. I guess I could have contacted Emmanuel but I don't know if that would violate protocol. Thanks to all who responded (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)