 Marketplace / Shopping / 7820
  Re: Shell Promo Availability?

(...) As an aside to this, does anyone know if these are in Canada at all? James (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Shell Promo Availability?

(...) I asked our friendly Shell guy about this. He's checking into it... Dean (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Shell Promo Availability?

(...) me (...) I bought a few in Dallas last week, writing on the box say "distrubuted in Canada by/Distribue au Canada par Lego Canada..." and there is also a french set name on the box. So I presume that they will be available sometime here to. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)