 Marketplace / Shopping / 7790
  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

(...) Bummer, they only ship to Canada. Anybody from Canada want to help me out and mail a package to me? I can order it from the US, and the send someone a check for shipping to the US. Regards, Steve Martin #57 (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

Have you guys seen this future shop deal? $44.99 +shipping&tax for 1349 Lego Studios Spielburg Movie Maker Set. I ordered 2 since shipping was cheaper that way, and I figured I could sell one fairly easily. I'm sure one of you guys could take one (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

Ditto! I could really use 1-2 of these (HECK, I could use 5 at that price, 5 of them compacted into one box!), and can never find them on sale locally. They show Out of Stock right now, but if anyone can put in an order for 2 for me, I can PayPal (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

(...) An amazing deal for an originally US ~200 set! Unfortunately for USians: Q. Does futureshop.ca offer International shipping? A. We will deliver ANYWHERE in Canada. Orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route address must include a physical (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)