 Marketplace / Shopping / 7788
7787  |  7789
Subject:
WAL_Mart store mark down ( Local or National ?? )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:27:49 GMT

At the local WAL-Mart I saw that they have marked down several different sets
to $6.64.

7126  Battle Droid™ Carrier
7127  Imperial AT-ST™
3416  Women's Team
The Life On Mars three pack with the sets (7300, 7301 at 7311)
7312  T3-Trike
7124  Flash Speeder™

Take a look at your local Wal-Mart
Good Luck