 Marketplace / Shopping / 7784
Re: Old Castle/Pirate Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
I was just searching for 'pirate' and 'castle' on shop.lego.com and I noticed
that they have most of the old service packs listed. I can't imagine they would
put images up if they weren't going to start selling them again. Does anybody
know more about this, or did I miss it somewhere?

They've been listed. Many were/are available to europe.