 Marketplace / Shopping / 7758
    Re: S@H Catalogues?? —James Brown
   (...) I get the catalogue quarterly, and haven't yet seen a summer catalogue - which isn't too surprising to me, we're usually a month behind the USians. I'm pretty sure the most "current" catalogue I've got is still the January one. Most of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H Catalogues?? —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Thanx James. It figures there's a whole thread on this in loc.ca. I hadn't made it that far down my read list before posting. I think I'm just going to make my order on-line or by phone, whichever it is that allows me to get at the promo sets. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)