 Marketplace / Shopping / 7736
  Deals at KB-Toys

Was at KB-Toys in Mishawaka, IN today. They had some pretty neat deals. Gungun Sub - $20 Sith Infiltrator - $10 Naboo Swamp - $5 Speeder Bikes - $5 A few others but I don't remember exactly what they were. Anyhow, I thought this might be of interest (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Deals at KB-Toys

(...) I always need siths and subs. I offer 12 and 24 respectively, plus actual shipping, to folks that can get these. Not a huge profit after tax but a little... large quantities preferred to small. Breakdown preferred (I don't wnat the boxes or (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Deals at KB-Toys

(...) Same here in NYC. My KB received these sets in a shipment last week, so I guess this is the same senario in which KB buys old stock from Lego, such as the Night Lord Castle last year. One thing to add Mos Espa Podrace $39.99 -Rich ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Deals at KB-Toys

(...) deals. (...) Just to let people know, I checked Cloverleaf and Chesterfield Towne Center KB and nada. -- Overkill is the only sure kill. SR (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric)