 Marketplace / Shopping / 7692
Re: Parts from 186 copies of set 4930, Rock Raiders, added to my Brickbay store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 11:56:03 GMT

HEHEHE

Yeah Kevin, the dirty little buggers dug it right out from under us!

Perhaps i'll send them over to eBay next and see what damage they can do
there!  <evil grin>

Troy

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:GFD929.D2u@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:

The subjet pretty much says it all, I added parts from 186 copies of • set
#4930, Rock Raiders, to my Brickbay store.

Well, now we know who killed Brickbay--Thanks a lot, Troy!

All those god-forsaken minifigs from the evil underground with their nasty
Brown boulders have taken over Brickbay and Shut the entire site down.
At least the figs had enough courtesy to post a nice little message • telling us
the site is down--that is more than Interland.com would have ever done.

__Kevin Salm__
....Hey, lighten up, I'm kidding (mostly).

.