 Marketplace / Shopping / 7663
7662  |  7664
Subject:
FOTW - on Ebay nonetheless..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:17:26 GMT

Castle fans will drool over this...
Well, it happens once in a while!  I got an excellent deal on ebay!  I used
"buy it now" to pick up a Yellow castle for $99.99!  This set was advertised
as being clean and shiny and with all parts but one..plus some extra parts!
Since these usually sell for $150 and up for incomplete sets, I took a
chance on it.
It arrived today in the mail and it is almost mint!  It included the box (in
nice shape) and instructions (very good) and all the pieces.  The parts are
shiny and look unused!  The stickers are all in excellent condition.  Only a
couple of stickers that are on the bricks have any peeling.
BUT HERE'S THE REAL BONUS...  When I was checking out the minifigs, I came
up with an extra 6!  They didn't quite match the other ones, but they looked
familiar!  I had to look it up to make sure and YESSS, it's a complete set
of figures from set #677 "Knight's Procession"!  With a little searching, I
found the rest of the parts from that set mixed with all the others.  All
that's missing is the instructions (which is minor as far as putting the set
together).  Wow, what a sweet deal!  And on ebay of all places!  It just
goes to show that it never hurts to keep your eyes peeled!  You never know
when you might find a really nice deal!
As for me..I'm stoked! hehhehheh
Tom