 Marketplace / Shopping / 7642
    new sets on discount —Christopher Tracey
   There's a local store near me that has several newer sets at a pretty good discount (IMO). I'm willing to pick up any of these for anyone tha might be interested. name list sale Ice Surfer (URL) $5 $1.99 Cameraman (URL) $2 $0.99 Stuntman Cat. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)