 Marketplace / Shopping / 7540
    FOTW - Tuesday Morning —David Wertz
   I just hit the two TM's near me, and one of them had two 6977 Arachnoid Star Bases for $3.99. Yep, that's right. About 95% off. Of course I got them both. Maybe some other locations will have them mis-marked as well. Keep your eyes open. (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW - Tuesday Morning —Tom Reed
   (...) Hey David, I just replied to another post about this very thing. I also got a Arachnoid Starbase for $3.99! I'm glad to see this was a mistake that was made at more than one spot. I thought maybe the one near me was the only one. I guess some (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)