 Marketplace / Shopping / 7513
  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) I also find that even though I always ask for the whole list, about one week in three Tom or someone else later posts items that I didn't get told about. On the other side, on rare occasions I've bought, or at least been told about, an item (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) Yesterday, they also had 8444 Technic Air Enforcer/Supercopter for $15 from $30. But alas, it is sold out today - and I waited too long, as usual. Apologies for not posting the list from my call - work got in the way. Dave (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

This is just the sort of thing I'm talking about -- that wasn't on the list they read to me. Fortunately, I got one the last time they were on special, sometime last year. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)