 Marketplace / Shopping / 7480
  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) Well, I don't know. Look at these things real quick. the pirate sets do not have the piece count and the Armada flagship should have an Armda flag instead of a pirate flag on the top right hand corner of the box. I am not going to get excited (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) not (...) Piece counts only appear on American boxes......... (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)