 Marketplace / Shopping / 7463
    Re: Old sets being sold in new guise? —Christopher Snead
   (...) Galaxy Explorer. GALAXY EXPLORER!!! Oh man, I can't even let the thought enter my head. I would go mad with anticipation!!! Christopher (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Old sets being sold in new guise? —Aaron West
   (...) Assuming this is fact, it is AMAZING that this is being done at all. It would be the first time in history that TLC admitted that the old product is still viable and marketable to collectors and as NEW product. IF this is true, and IF they (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)