 Marketplace / Shopping / 7436
Re: MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 02:31:51 GMT

Just when I thought it was safe......I just got home from work and got the
bad news.  I guess I'll have try my FIRST Brickbay sale some other time!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Justin Pankey writes:
http://brickbay.com/store.asp?u=legotown

I had just started MINIFIG MADNESS II when Brickbay went down for a few
days.  There's still a great assortment left (except for Castle fans).
Minifigures are from many different themes (some old, some new) as I whittle
down my collection of MINT condition figs.  Be sure to check out other areas
of the store as well.  I've recently added MANY different parts.

Thanks for looking,

Justin