 Marketplace / Shopping / 7420
  KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

While not Lego specific, this article talks about KB Toys purchasing the intellectual property and software from the now defunct eToys.com. It also goes on to mention that KB had purchase some (all ?) of the remaining inventory from eToys. Article (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

(...) All I believe. I heard that it was a multi million dollar buy out, and they intended to get rid of the inventory fast. (through sales etc.) I haven't seen any big sales yet though, so I'm still waiting. |3en Cox (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)