 Marketplace / Shopping / 7393
  Zany Brainy in Trouble

There was a news article in the NY Times today that Zany Brainy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. I don't know much about this stuff but I tthink it means that, while they are in no imminent danger of shutting down, they get shielded a (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Zany Brainy in Trouble

Their website has been down for a few weeks. I hope they come back up. (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Zany Brainy in Trouble

From the website: Welcome to ZanyBrainy! Our site is undergoing changes in preparation for a future re-launch. While we are re-building our website, we will not be able to offer online shopping. Please be assured that all existing orders are (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)