 Marketplace / Shopping / 7370
Re: Women's Team -- set 3416
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.football, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.football, Dave Low writes:
Five female footballers have just been added to Brickset.

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=3416-1

A great addition to the Football range, but perhaps more significantly:
2 new *blonde* hairstyles!! (Ponytail and bob.) And the crowd goes wild!!!

Forgive my ignorance, but is this set a Shop@Home exclusive type set or will
it be available in the Wal*Mart/Target/Toys R Us type retail stores?  Any
clue as to a date it'll be available if it's being sent to the retail stores?

~Nathan

I found it at KB Toys on Thursday, although they jacked the price a bit.  :\

Oh, and it is six figs, not five.  :)

   As you can see from the XFUT -> .market.shopping, you know
   what I'm going to ask you for next, Jeff.

   Just how much *is* it jacked up?  And at which KB did you
   find it?

   Piqued,

   Lindsay