 Marketplace / Shopping / 7319
  Re: Downloadable pricelist

Are you using a Palm Pilot? I'd LOVE to work on this idea with others maybe...It could be something that could be downloaded once, or maybe using avant go it could be somethign that could be downloaded and updated thru a web page...that way, you (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Downloadable pricelist

No, I have a PocketPC, but that shouldn't matter. What we would want to make is either a spreadsheet or html pageset with information. Then it could read by anyone. If someone has the data in some form, I can extract it and make the final report. It (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Downloadable pricelist

"Dan Dickerson" <dickersn@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GCzIz4.Kys@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) that (...) Then (...) do (...) carry (...) Downloading the LUGNET set list into a PocketPC is pretty simple. In fact, here is a dump of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)