 Marketplace / Shopping / 7316
    KB Toys Restocking Chrome Knights —Greg Perry
   I went to my local KayBee Toys here in Richmond, VA today thinking that they might have sold enough of the small Adventurer sets that I could convince them to give me the cardboard display stand. A couple of weeks ago I managed to nab the Chrome (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)