 Marketplace / Shopping / 7279
Re: Blue/yellow 2x4 blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 16:41:56 GMT

Bill Baker wrote:

I am working on a project for a local daycare constructing a donor listing
board using duplo blocks. I am using 2x4 duplo blocks and have found individual
blocks available in qtys. of 50 in colors of green, red, gray, black and white.
Cannot find blue and yellow although I have seen them in standard duplo
sets. Where can I get blue and yellow blocks? I need qty. of 200 in each
color. Thanks for any help.

Where did you find Duplo 2x4 blocks available in quantities of 50?
Especially in gray, black and white?

Cross-posted to .shopping since I think others will want to know the answer.

/Eric McC/