 Marketplace / Shopping / 7269
Re: Enfield, CT...anything there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
Just curious if there's any Lego attraction in Enfield, CT? I know all US lego
packages mention Lego, Inc of Enfield, so I just wondered if they have any • kind
of shop here or not? I'm in Boston for the weekend and will be driving through
Enfield to go to Hartford, CT...if anybody knows, I'd appreciate it!

John
I may be late in posting this to you... but...

Hello there, I'm not an expert, but I live in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY - and
during my last conversation with a sales representative out of Enfield, she
explained that there was no reason to visit.  Only warehouse and shipping
operations and she said they do not offer tours (that it wasn't a customer
oriented site).  I was hoping for the same type of "let's take a tour and shop"
trip (only 2+ hours from here), but I was sad to hear there was none.

You could always call shop-at-home and ask them to be certain, before you
potentially 'waste' time visiting.

Dave
dwspeck@us.ibm.com