 Marketplace / Shopping / 726
    The Vault Again, e-mail problems —Matthew J. Chiles
   Boy, I think that last announcement for The Vault I made generated more discussion than any post I have ever posted anywhere has ever generated before! :) Anyway... It sounds like I should go ahead and keep posting new items announcements here until (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)