 Marketplace / Shopping / 723
  DYA is back

I saw a post and went searching for the 8485 which is supposedly on DYA's updated website. Sadly, I didn't find any 8485 - maybe it hasn't been added yet. I thought it was cute near the bottom of the page where they list some Duplo sets as "Lego (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DYA is back

I took that post as a question meant to determine interest...I said yes. Paul Sinasohn (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)